Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Final Plans

After taking a lot of time to think and browsing many magazines on issuu(such as Glutten Free & More, Cooking Light, Eating Well, Thrive, Healthy Food, and The Cooking) to choose what my main article will be about, I have finally reached a decision. I knew that I wanted to include recipes in my article but I didn't know how to incorporate them together. I was also trying to get away from the usual interview from a cook in a lot of cooking magazine's main articles. Before coming to a conclusion, I made sure that what I was going to be writing about, I would have interest in. Therefore, I have decided to make my main article about breakfast in this issue. 

Ever since I was a little kid, my mom would always make me eat breakfast as it is "the most important meal of the day" as she would say. As I grew up, I learned from what she would say to me all the time and started enjoy breakfast more and more. Currently, I can't go on with my day without it. Even though I am in high school, she would still say her famous line every once in a while if she didn't see me eating breakfast at the same time as her. One morning this week, I was really full from what I had eaten the night before and was about to leave for school with a breakfast I packed to eat a little later than my usual time. My mom didn't see what I packed so she told me her famous line once again. When she said that, a light bulb went off in my head and I knew exactly what my main article was going to be about. 

I plan on making my main article about how breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I also want to include recipes I enjoy that are easy and delicious to make. I'm pretty sure that I am going to make my double-page spread an extra two pages because with what I want to include, it would be very squished to fit onto one page. I'm excited to gather my research and keep working on this project.

Resources:

“Digital Publishing Platform for Magazines, Catalogs, and More.” Issuu, issuu.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR