Sunday, March 17, 2019

Working on the Main Article

For the title of the main article, I thought of morning sayings and the first one that popped into my head was rise and shine. I then looked up words that rhymed with shine and found a perfect one - dine! As a result, the title of my article is going to be called Rise and Dine!

For the article itself, I searched "Why is breakfast so important?" on Google. There were many websites to help me with my research but I narrowed it down to stick on using information from four of them(which I cited below). From them, I learned that breakfast increases your energy throughout the day, improves your brain power, reduces the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes, starts your metabolism helping maintain body weight, and gives you vitamins and nutrients. When I write my article, I'll elaborate on each of these but this was great research to base my article off of. I plan on including specific vitamins and nutrients that each of my breakfasts in every recipe that I provide to show how beneficial and healthy they are.

To get ideas for healthy breakfasts, I looked on pinterest for "healthy breakfast recipes". After spending a lot of time on the website and thinking about recipes I have made and loved myself, I decided on three breakfasts to go along with my article. They include an acai bowl, apples with peanut butter, granola, and a chocolate drizzle, and avocado and egg toast. When making and taking pictures of them, I will make sure they have a well put-together presentation that's pleasing to the senses. I love working on this magazine and can't wait to keep going!

Resources:

“Pinterest.” Pinterest, www.pinterest.com/.

“Breakfast Benefits: Energy, Weight Control, and More.” WebMD, WebMD, www.webmd.com/food-recipes/breakfast-lose-weight#1.

“The Science Behind Breakfast.” Rush University Medical Center, www.rush.edu/health-wellness/discover-health/why-you-should-eat-breakfast.

Up, Shake Up Your Wake. “Why Is Breakfast Important? Shake Up Your Wake Up, www.shakeupyourwakeup.com/why-is-breakfast-important.


“Why Is Breakfast So Important?” Travel To Wellness, 27 Oct. 2017, www.traveltowellness.com/why-breakfast-is-so-important/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR