Monday, November 12, 2018

Let's get this blog started!

Hi! Welcome to my Foundation Portfolio blog! My name is Sarah Andersen and I’m here to share the research I will do the various types of magazines as well as and take you through the process of creating my own.

With the demands of high school, my mom and I have found that our favorite way to spend time together is when we are cooking. We have recently tried a lot of new recipes from cooking magazines and that has sparked my interest in these works. Some that we have tried are amazing as is and others we have modified a bit to fit our interests. As a result, I think that I want to do a cooking magazine as of right now but am not going to make any final decisions on that before I do my research.

I’m excited to go on this journey hope you are too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR